Socialesale.com Banner

Not Paid for Dislikes! Bubblews

Saturday, December 26, 2015

I see a lot of people thinking that we get paid for Dislikes on Bubblews. We are Not!

I'm not sure if we used to get paid for dislikes before i was even a member of this site, but we are not getting paid for them now. I've counted my earnings when i had a dislike in my last payment and the Dislike itself didn't add or deduct money from my total amount earned.

And i have also seen BubblewsSupport confirming this in a post a read a month ago or so...

So because i see a lot of people going around saying and thinking that we get paid for Dislikes, let me tell you, we are not, which is understandable.

We also do not lose any money from Dislikes, so it's cool.

And the confusion is also understandable because in the "How it Works" Area on Bubblews it says that we are paid for Dislikes, so people can naturally assume that i am wrong, but test it yourself if you don't believe me, and you will see...

At the end of the day, the dislikes don't really mean anything and as far as i'm concerned they are actually a sign of recognition... Let me explain, all the great Bubblews writers have a few dislikes on their articles, so naturally, all the great writers will at some point get some dislikes, either from jealous people, or because they have unique ideas... So dislike on, dislikers ;)



+Bubblews +Dislike +Bubblews-dislike +Earnings +Bubblews-Earnings +Great-writers +Writing +Disliking +Dislikes

Picture --> I took the Screenshot from Bubblews's Bank area


↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Miscallaneous category by me (Bubblerian) on July 17th 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment