Socialesale.com Banner

It is always something in the morning!

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

warning-excessive-aircraft-noise-likely-sign

 

I've grown to hate mornings... It's always something!


Sometime ago i wrote a post about how terrible it is living next to a main road. The cars going on all day and all night. The road-works all the time. The noise and the pollution is just unbearable -> https://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2023/07/living-next-to-main-road.html


Then a few days later i had plans to go out of town to this birthday and stuff, but i woke up with my tooth killing me. So i ended up going through a torturous, painful weekend and staying home -> www.bubblews.com/news/699376-tooth-is-killing-me-plans-changed


Then sometime later i wake up, go on facebook and one of the first things i come across is a video of a cop shooting a dog, awful stuff, ruined my day, so again, another terrible morning day starter -> https://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2016/03/police-kills-shoots-dog-video.html


Then 3 Days ago i was awakaned by some road-works going on right in front of my window. They were opening the same road that they were opening just a month before that. I mean what's wrong here? They open the same road on a regular basis? They just have to throw away money + Piss me off while doing it, terrible -> https://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2022/01/awaken-by-war.html


And then we have yesterday, when i went to the dentist to finish my root-canal, and i ended up almost fainting, going to the hospital, and having to walk an hour and a half in a terrible heat. And i walked almost the whole way, on the highway, not the safest thing to do -> www.bubblews.com/news/787438-so-you-think-you-got-it-bad-worst-post-ever


And then we come to today. I wake up feeling better than yesterday. Make myself a coffee and i sit to Bubble a little. Suddenly, the guy comes to cut the grass in front of the building... With this loud machine that he wears on his back, which is noisy like hell... Then my mom comes into my room and i'm smoking, and she starts talking all this s**t, again, another ruined morning...

What pisses me off is that last year i lived alone in a peaceful neighbourhood and i was living and doing what i want. It was awesome...

But im trapped by the system and not allowed to work now, so i have no choice than to live in this hell-hole here... Hate it!


"Internet... If you're out there... Help me earn 4 figures a month! Amen"

That's the prayer to my religion and my God...


Good day all. Hope you're having a better one than i am... :)



+Mornings +Noise +Always-something +Pissed-off +Hate-mornings +Love-nights +Not-morning-person +Complaining +Fed-Up

Picture: Google "Free To Use" Pictures --> www.geograph.org.uk



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on July 11th 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment