Socialesale.com Banner

Don't be testicular cancer!

Thursday, February 1, 2024

sad-black-cat-animation

 

Tomorrow morning i have an appointment with an Urologist.........


But before i continue that sentence. Two-Three days ago i noticed a small spot/lump thingy on... well... my right testicle... :(

I got worried and scared, and im going crazy. Maybe you have noticed i haven't been active at all for the past 2 days. It's not that i wasn't on the computer, it's just that my mental state is broken down to nothing.

All i've been doing for the past 2-3 days is laying down and watching videos on youtube.

Thing that worries me is testicular cancer. Surgery in the area. Having it removed oh god...

But i could live with one testicle, i could live with that. I could live with anything, but what i couldn't live with is infertility, if i can't have kids someday, than there is really no point anymore...


Anyway, all confused, worried, scared, restless, here i sit, and in 14 hours from now......... Continuing sentence......

I have an appointment with an urologist. He will feel what i have, probably preform an ultrasound. And that's pretty much it.

I was not planning to share this, wasn't planning to write about this, but i thought that maybe it's better if i do, a simple good luck may raise my morale a little, or at least get my mind of things...

Anyway, there it is, there it is.... :(



=================================
My Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Lionsnr892
=================================

+Testicular-cancer +Urologist +Testicular-cyst +Testicular-spot +Testicular-lump +Scared +Worried +Doctors-appointment +Fertility +Infertility

Picture: Google "Free to Use" Pictures --> thebeautifulshygirl.deviantart.com 



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on August 15th 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment