Socialesale.com Banner

So you think you got it bad!! Worst post ever!

Sunday, July 21, 2024

teeth-cleaning-themselves-with-toothbrushes-animation


Here is my morning today...

I didn't sleep since yesterday morning, for about 30 hours.

Had 3-5 coffees during the night and smoked a lot of cigarettes. Ate a bag of chips...


Went to the dentist to finish my Root Canal, all happy about it because it was the final visit (or so i thought)

The Dentist opens up the tooth, gives me a Shot to take away any pain i might have... She starts putting pins and needles in there...

5 Minutes later, im feeling like CR*P... 5 More Minutes later im on the floor and she's calling an ambulance.

The ambulance comes, i can stand again. They take me to the hospital at the end of the f***ing highway.. I got NO Phone, No Car, No Money on me.

They check my pressure, heart, sugar leves, all normal, they let me go...


I walk for ONE AND A HALF HOUR.. In 30-40 Degrees Celcius HOT weather. I walk on the highway and on the streets and im avoiding cars and sh*t!!!

I reach my car. After One And A Half Hour of WalkinG!!!

I drive myself home, 30 more Minutes of Driving...

I'm home now, eating, dying a slow and painful death... 

That was my morning!! You think you got it bad? How was your day up until now dear Bubblerians? Hope you didn't have any troubles like me... Oh wait, i know you didn't... Only I can end up in such f*****g c**p!!!


So yeah, no picture no tags no nothing, and if the captha doesn't work, seriously you guys!!!


::::::::::::::::


So how was your day? :O O.o O.o o.O o.O



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on July 10 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment