Socialesale.com Banner

First Day of August!

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

captcha-enjoy-life

 

The first day of August...

I'm not the one to make useless posts of what i did today. But you'll forgive me for making 1 such post...


So i slept 12 hours last night, awesome stuff... Woke up, took a shower, drank A LOT of water, and went to my detox group meeting thing to give urine for a drug test, and do the whole group thing there. We got 4 new members today out of which 2 are girls, which is always nice... You know, getting some more females in an otherwise mostly males group...

Then i came home and i ate some food, took my vitamins... Then i clicked on some PTC sites just to pass some time, went on facebook a little bit too, just for fun. Then my mom wanted me to help her with some stuff around the house, which i did, but i didn't want to do it... haha :p

And now here i am again, done with all the "Have to do's" of the day, and making this post... Later on i should make another post, and continue with some Transcriptions and forum posting i need to get done for today... But the day is still young, there is time to do all!


The month began quite fine though, nothing bad happened, or tiring or in any way negative... And i'm hoping that this month is going to bring some good things from my online money making efforts...

Everyone, have a great month, and let's make it a good one! :)



=================================
My Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Lionsnr892
=================================

+Personal +August +Month +New-month +Good-day +Today

Picture: Bubblews Captcha 



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on August 1st 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment