Socialesale.com Banner

Got my First Dislike!

Monday, March 28, 2022


Wow... Friends i got my First Dislike.

I woke up today after 15 hours of sleep, and wrote this about it: www.bubblews.com/news/580169-slept-for-15-hours (http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2016/11/slept-for-15-hours.html)

Then i after going through my notifications, i wrote this: www.bubblews.com/news/580315-what-about-the-notifications (http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2017/02/what-about-notifications-bubblews.html- And this post was disliked!!


I would often see my favorite writers here having dislikes and wonder about it. I also never thought i would get a dislike. At least not one without an explanation as to why i got it. But it happened.

At first i felt weird. Went to my post and read it again to see why i might have gotten the dislike, but i just couldn't find a reason. Then i went to the profile of the person who disliked my post, nothing special, not a very hard worker apparently...

To me - considering almost all my favorite writers have a dislike or two - this is like a sign that im doing a good job. :D

I am finaly in the club together with great Bubblews writers! Hooray... :)


Also considering +Bubblews has paid me for my first redemption, fairly quickly too, i must be doing something right...

So after a good nights sleep. After going through all my notifications. Somebody had to try and ruin my day, but exactly the opposite happened. :)

Unless the Dislik-er comments on my post or my profile to tell me what it is they disliked, i have to call bu!!$hit on the dislike. Maybe it's jealousy.. haha I don't know. 



+Dislike +First-dislike +Bubblews-dislike +Post-dislike +Personal

Picture --> I took the screenshot



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on May 29th 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment