Socialesale.com Banner

Bubblews Social Media Shares Additions

Saturday, April 9, 2022

bubblews-social-sharing-buttons-facebook-twitter-googleplus-linkedin-reddit-pinterest

Good Morning everyone.

I woke up lesss than an hour ago and what do i find? 

+LinkedIn , +Reddit and +Pinterest Buttons in the +Social-media-shares area on an article.

I think that this is great news.


I have read articles where people would say they use other Social Networking sites apart from the 3 we originaly had buttons for ( +Facebook , +Twitter , +GooglePlus ) and i though about it a couple of times, but my logic was that if the Bubblews owners-team wanted us to use other social sites, they would have added buttons for those too. So since there are no button for other sites, i will use only those which we have buttons for.


Now we have 3 more which is a 50% increase in areas we are allowed to share (as far as im concerned). Personaly for me that increases the potential for views since i promote only on sites for which they have buttons for. And i'm sure there are also other like me out here.

Now, out of the three new additions i must admit i don't even have an account for LinkedIn. I don't like it. I do have accounts for Pinterest and Reddit, but i have never used them. Even though i have been planning to get acquainted with these 2 sites for over a month now. I've just been too busy.


So there we go, i have an incentive now. Thank you Bubblews for the incentive and for this opportunity. God Bless! :)


Picture --> I took the Screenshot



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Articles category by me (Bubblerian) on June 6th 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment