Socialesale.com Banner

Second Bubblews Redemption

Saturday, September 2, 2017

blue-yellow-smiley-face-balls


Hallo folks. Im writing to inform that i am very close to my Second +Redemption here on +Bubblews :)


When i was near my first redemption i wrote this article and it was the one that pushed me over the minimum +Payout-amount
http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2017/04/first-bubblews-payment-request-in-50-cents.html


Then i wrote after i received my eCheck while the payment was in progress.
http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2017/06/bubblews-redemption-echeck-payment-in-progress.html


Then i wrote when the +ECheck-Cleared and the +Money was at my disposal
http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2017/06/i-love-you-bubblews-paypal-echeck-cleared.html


Well here i am again, closing in on my second payment. A couple of minutes after posting this article i will be clicking the +Redeem button because i'm so close.

bubblews-posts-likes-dislikes-views-comments-total


In my first redemption i remember clicking the redeem button. Three days later the eCheck had arrived. And then 2-3 more days after that the eCheck had cleared. The whole proccess was quick and the amount was correct. Perfection :)

I am hoping that this time it will be the same story. 

It took me 18 days to reach my first payment (7th-25th of May) starting with 0 connections. I did have the $1 sign up money though.

This time i started from $0 on the 25th of May and it took me 10 Days to make $25. That is with posting 2 Articles per day. No more, no less. 

I couldn't done it without you guys who have +Read , +Liked and +COMMENTED on my +Articles supporting me. I hope you have all enjoyed what im bringing to you and will keep enjoying. I will always strive to give you the best articles i can.

Good Luck to me... and to you... Happy Bubbling everyone! :)


Picture: Google "Free to Use" Pictures
Picture 1 --> my.englishclub.com
Picture 2 --> I took the Screenshot 



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on June 4th 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment