Socialesale.com Banner

First Bubblews Payment Request - In $0.50 Cents

Saturday, April 15, 2017

bubblews-logo-tagline-speak-freely-write-your-world


A wise man once said - "Tryin to make a dollar out of 50 cents"... Then followed with "It's hard to be legit and still pay the rent". Well something to that effect. I think it was 50 Cent. You know, yo yo yo.

Anyway Anyway. I don't need to make a Dollar out of 50 Cents. I just need the nickle. :)


Today is the Day. SaturDay.


I'm not a religious person, im more agnostic, but if i had a God, i'd pray to him that i end up on the "Got Paid" side, instead of the "Screaming Scam" side.

All the rules have been followed to the best of my knowledge and ability. I posted all good articles, in various categories. I always tried to make them High quality, give props for the pictures, have correct grammar, bring in organic traffic, all of it as best as i could. Now it's up to Bubblews-Support. Well not Now, Now. In 50 Cents :) :D


+Bubblews +Redeem +Payment +PAYOUT +Request-payment +Bubblerian +First-payment


Pictures ---> I took the screenshots 



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on May 23th 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment