Socialesale.com Banner

I LOVE YOU Bubblews! - Second eCheck Cleared!

Friday, September 15, 2017

i-love-red-heart-white-circle-background
One more good day! I must say! My second eCheck which i received a couple of days ago has just cleared!!! :D

When i was near my first redemption i wrote this article and it was the one that pushed me over the minimum +Payout-amount - http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2017/04/first-bubblews-payment-request-in-50-cents.html

Then i wrote after i received my eCheck while the payment was in progress - http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2017/06/bubblews-redemption-echeck-payment-in-progress.html

I wrote this when the eCheck cleared - I LOVE YOU Bubblews! - First eCheck Cleared! - http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2017/06/i-love-you-bubblews-paypal-echeck-cleared.html

Then when i requested my second payment on the 4th of June i wrote this - http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2017/09/second-bubblews-redemption-paypal.html


I didn't post while the payment was in progress because i don't want to become annoying, but now that the eCheck cleared, i gotta share my love with Bubblews and my joy with the world...  :)


payment-from-bubblewscom-cleared-paypal-25-dollars


That's all. From now on i won't be posting redemption requests or the progress of redemptions. However, i think i will keep on posting each time an eCheck clears to share the joy and for it to serve as proof that Bubblews is legit and paying as long as you follow the rules, which aren't that hard to follow...

Happy Bubbling Bubblews Bubblerians!! ;)


+Bubblews +Bubblerian +ECheck +Payment +Bubblews-Payment +PAYOUT +Redeem +Bubblews-redeem +Bubblews-paypal +LOVE +ECheck-Cleared +Money +Redemption +Payment-amount +Happy

Picture 1: Google "Free to Use" Picture ---> commons.wikimedia.org
Picture 2 ---> I took the screenshot! 



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on June 12th 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment