Socialesale.com Banner

Last Post of the Month! And Good Night!

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Good night stars


Here we are again, another month gone by...

It's been a pretty good month, for the simple reason that nothing negative happened. Nothing bad happened, and so it was a good month... I mean, nothing particularly good happened either, but if i can sacrifice good things so that bad things don't happen, i'm satisfied being in neutral, i'm good with that...

It's like the other joke i heard somewhere, sometime during my life. Says, if i die and go to meet St.Peter, and he asks me if i want to go to Hell or to Heaven, i am going to ask him if i can stay on the border... haha, something like that anyway, you got the picture.

Same thing with me, leave me at the border, and we're good, God, Jesus Peter, Satan, all of you guys... :)

Anyway, i've been awake for almost 2 full days, and my body is giving up on me, hopefully this post won't have any - or any major - grammar mistakes, i don't want to insert tags, i don't want to look for a picture, that's just how tired i am, imagine that... And coffee doesn't help anymore either, i'm drinking my god knows which cup since woke up 2 days ago, doesn't affect me anymore...

Good night kids. Play nice. And Happy August to all!! :)


============================
Find me on Twitter:
============================
Find me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/soapbubblesland/
============================

+Tired +Sleep +Good-night +Happy-Month


↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on July 31st 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment