Socialesale.com Banner

Mouse or touchpad?

Thursday, December 21, 2023

cute-little-mouse

 

The picture might be a bit misleading. Im talking about a +Computer +Mouse or a +Lap-Top +Touchpad

I am bringing this up to express myself and to see if others feel as i do. 


laptop-touchpad-finger

Basically, it's time for me to go into the +Complaint department. I +Cannot-stand the touchpad. I can't stand it. I can't get across to the other side of the screen with one move. I can't select a wide area of files or folders and even worst if i try to select a wide area and then want to do a Right-click for them all, oh my God. 

Then also as i type and my hand or even the long-sleeved shirt im wearing goes on the touchpad and suddenly my mouse is all over the place selecting stuff and random clicks and it's just the worst thing. And the top worst thing is when you accidentally touch the touchpad as you are typing and it suddenly selects your entire text and then you click a key on the keyboard and you're left with that. 1 Character. Grrrrr It happened to me once or twice while i was still struggling trying to use the touchpad. Eventually i gave up, now it is always turned off and i'm using my mouse Only. I've never been happier. 

The touchpad is also slow. Terrible, just terrible...


computer-mouse-black-red

Then we have the mouse. It fits perfectly in your hand. All it takes is a nice straight area under it so that it will work optimally. You can select any amount of files and folders in a second. Right clicks, left clicks, the scrolling thing in the middle, it's wonderful. 

You can try to open a folder and by the time it opens (1 second) your mouse pointer is already on the X part in the upper right part of the screen to click to exit because you opened the wrong folder. Or minimize or restore down, your choice.

Then you can sit as far away from the computer you want and still use the mouse, with the touchpad you can be just as far away as your hands are.

Then the games which require percision. The touchpad is not going to help you there. You will be shot and killed!!! But the mouse. Aaaah the mouse is wonderful. You shoot others before they shoot you. Headshots too. ;) 

There you go folks. My opinion and comparison between Computer Mouses and Touchpads. 

Am i alone in this or...??


Picture: Google "Free To Use" Pictures
Picture 1 --> adasperdown.blogspot.com
Picture 2 --> www.tweaktown.com
Picture 3 --> www.morefree.net



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Tech category by me (Bubblerian) on June 6th 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment