Socialesale.com Banner

My grandmom is leaving

Friday, December 22, 2023

sad-smiley-face

In 6 hours from now i will be leaving my grandmom to get on a plane and leave this country...

This country, is the country i live in, not my home. So she is going back "Home", and i'm staying in this country...

She came on a holiday for 2 months, and it's been a pleasure. She has been pampering me and taking care of me, feeding me, lot of love from, and for that woman. Now she is leaving tonight, and it seems as if the time flew by so fast.

I am sad, of course, but not only for her leaving, but because i didn't spend much time with her, i didn't take her anywhere, i didn't show her anything, i was just here, like i generally am lately, just existing. If you take a rock on your way home, and put that rock on your table, i am that rock on your table, no movement, no sound, no life, nothing, i just exist.

But i'm just a creation of what my parents set me up for, and when they set me up for the system to take over my life, the system made sure to destroy and take away everything i have and am...

Anyway, i'm a little sad now, so i will be leaving soon to at least take her for a drink and maybe some food before we end up in the airport and a flood of emotions comes storming in.. Like an emotional tsunami.

Love you Grandma... :) 


+Grandmom +Grandma +LOVE +Family +Emotion +Emotional +Sad +Sadness +Flood-of-emotions +Emotional-tsunami

Picture: Google "Free to Use" Pictures --> pixabay.com



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on July 18th 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment