Socialesale.com Banner

The Winter is Coming!

Saturday, January 1, 2022

winter-mountains-trees-snow

 

Hey Hey, the winter is coming everybody... You should see the smile on my face as i'm writing this...


I can just imagine the rain falling on the hot street, and that smell that it produces... And generally the smell of the rain, the feeling of rain and the cold weather... The warm feeling when sitting inside of the house while outside is raining... I love the winter.


On the other hand, maybe my friends from the Philippines would disagree with me, considering all the bas stuff they are going through lately because of storms and rain and water, but around here the winters aren't like that... And living on a Hot Island almost my entire life has really got me to hate the HOT Summers we experience around here... Hate the summer, hate the happy-go-lucky attitude of people as if the beach is the best thing on the planet, call me negative, yes i am...


Besides, the beach SUCKS! Yes, you heard me, it sucks!! What's so good about it?? The girls go to show off their naked-ness... The guys to show-off their muscles, or to follow women around, like dogs... The sand gets all between your butt-cheeks and everywhere and you can't get rid of it, and the sun destroys you and your will to live, plus it may leave you burned and in pain for days...


Don't get me wrong. I do love the sun for the Vitamin D we get from it, and besides, without the sun we wouldn't be alive. And i do love the Sea for the health benefits that sea-water offers, but that's it... I'm not a child anymore to play in the sand, and so 1 hour is more than enough to swim a little, get some sun on my skin, take my towel, and leave.....


But that's just me... :D


All in all, bye summer, you will not be missed at all, hey winter, i missed you!! :)


============================

Find me on Twitter:
twitter.com/Real_Bubblerian

============================

Find me on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/JamesYoung23

============================

Find me on Google+
gplus.to/JamesYoung23

============================


+Summer +Winter +Bye-summer +Hello-winter +Beach +Beach-sucks +Sand-annoying +Showing-off


Picture: Google "Free to Use" pictures --> www.flickr.com 




↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on August 22nd 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment