Socialesale.com Banner

A cop i respect

Saturday, November 27, 2021

dog-in-police-uniform

Let me start by saying that i don't like cops. I cannot like someone who decided to make a career in a profession which mostly destroys people's lives and takes their money. 

Don't get me wrong. I know some cops are good and are trying to protect and serve. But most of them aren't and that's a fact.

So for example i like all Arabs. I just do not like the ones which are religious terrorists. Hamas and Al qaeda and all that.

On the other hand i dislike all cops. I just like the ones which are not crooked. 


Anyway now that we got that out of the way...


A few years ago i was expecting a package (some computer stuff) to be brought to me by a friend which was arriving in a bus around 2 o'clock in the morning.

So i went to the bus station, but i couldn't enter the bus station area because there was some small charge. It was just a few cents, but, well, i didn't have it.

So anyway no biggie i waited right outside. I sat down on a bench for a while. Then i walked around a bit. The bus was late, so i went and sat on another bench, even lied down on it.

At some point i see the bus coming and i walk towards the entrance so that i won't miss my friend coming out. On the way there this cop stops me. He must have been watching me wandering around aimlessly, so he stops me and asks to see my ID and everything.

So i show it to him and he asks me what am i doing there? I explain the situation to him and tell him i dont have the few cents to enter the bus station area, so that's why im waiting on my friend outside.

At that point the ramp opens for the bus to get into the station and the cop tells me: Just enter right now.

So im like, are you sure?

He's like yeah go now with the bus.

So im like thanks and start walking into the station.

Suddenly i hear a scream: HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Okay at this point im feeling uneasy.

I see it's one of the ladies operating the ramp screaming at me. 

So i approach her and she's like: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THROUGH HERE Blah blah blah.

I tell her it's okay the police officer told me to enter.

She's like: I don't believe you.

At this point im speechless. Suddenly i hear the cops saying: Boy, come here.

So i walk up to him and he's like did i tell you to walk inside?

I say yes you did, just a second ago.

He looks at me and goes: No I Did Not say that.

Then he tells me: What i meant was, walk next to the bus from the other side so that the bus covers you from the sight of the woman operating the ramp. You gotta learn how to read through the lines kid.

WOW. I Was AMAZED. I just couldn't believe what just happened.


The thing is that when im around cops the dirty, illegal, scam part of my brain shuts off.

So even if he had specified what he meant initially, i'd probably still ask a confirmation on it a couple of times before doing it. I mean Jesus Christ. That's a cop. I can't go breaking rules in front of cops, no matter how small the rule.

So now after it's all done. It's a nice little crooked cop story i got the copyrights to. :D haha

And that cop is the only cop i respect. On this planet. Peace! :)


+Cop +Police +Crooked-cop +Cops +Police-officer +Breaking-the-rules +Unbelievable +Speechless

Picture: Google "Free to Use" Picture ---> animaldoor.blogspot.com 



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on June 2nd 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment