Socialesale.com Banner

Content Producing Day!

Monday, January 10, 2022

content 

Tomorrow i will be going with my parents to another city to see some people and for this little girl's birthday. I don't really want to go, but i promised i would, so i will.

I have decided to bring my lap top wih me and make it a content producing day... After saying the hello's and everything, i will be able to sit on my laptop and start writing articles.

The thing is that i won't be able to access many of my earning sites because i will be logged online from a different IP address than i have at home, so i don't want to risk being banned and such due to "proxy manipulation" or something similar.

So i won't be posting articles tomorrow, but i will be creating them. ;)


I think it's going to be a very productive day because i will be going places, seeing things, talking to people, and while doing all that i will get many ideas and thoughts which i can then write about and share. It will be good to get out of the house, take a step back and re-arrange my thoughts. Plus the city i'm going to is the same city i lived in as a kid for a couple of years, i did a lot of growing up there, so it will surely bring back memories and change my state of mind, in one way or the other.

The other thing i might do is take some pictures for my articles. The city we're going to has beaches and sea, it also has nice caves and old-style buildings, so i could take some awesome pictures for my articles.

Well, that's the plan for tomorrow.


I just hope that when the time comes for me to write something, i don't end up sitting in front of the screen "brain-dead". Hopefully, i will have a few beers and/or votkas and/or wine glasses and that will awaken my internal artistic and creative side, so i will be able to create some awesome content... Also the fact that i grew up there might even bring out the child in me and im curious what i will write at this point.

Oh well, i know you will all miss me while i'm away tomorrow. But don't worry, we still have today and after-tomorrow i will return to stay, hopefuly with enough articles to last me a couple of weeks - considering i only post 2 articles per day.

Happy Bubbling!! :)


+Article +Post +Creating +Art +Writing +Writing-articles +Content +Producing-content +Ideas +Write +Creative +Artistic

Picture: Google "Free to Use" Pictures ---> commons.wikimedia.org



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Articles category by me (Bubblerian) on June 21st 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment