Socialesale.com Banner

Finished Work! Happy!

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

wide-smile-emoji
 

Many hours ago i wrote a post about going to work... Here it is:

www.bubblews.com/news/665364-going-to-work-tonight


Well, work is done, hence the retarded smiley face picture :D :D :D

I was thinking of my fellow Bubblerians while i was at work. 


The work was parking cars at a Huge wedding of the grandson of one of the richest people in the country. Well, some say the biggest criminal in the country, but let's not go there...

Anyway, i was amazed when i arrived, the house reminded me of scarface with the long drive way and the fountain in the middle. There were guards at every corner, two guards on the front gate of the house, one on the parking entrance, three in front of the house near the front door, crazy stuff i honestly felt like im walking into the scarface movie or the GTA Game with all the guards and the huge fancy house. It was like whoaaa dude, chill.. :p


I wrote a little something during my moments of headshot boredom, here it goes:

"Standing here, bored out of my mind. Thinking about my Bubblews brothers & sisters, my internet and lap top"


All in all it was good. I didn't work a lot, i got paid well for it, or rather, i will get paid for it in a couple of days. I got something to eat. It was okay comparing the amount of work i did to the money im getting. So cheers!!


+Work +Job +Boredom +Crime +Bubblews +Bubblerians +Lap-Top +Scarface +Retarded-smiley-face +Joy +Happy +DONE +Employment +Money +Salary +Work-done +Finished-work

Picture: Google "Free To Use" Pictures ---> commons.wikimedia.org



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on June 2nd 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment