Socialesale.com Banner

Bubblews Success Story! 50th Article!

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Success
I registered here on Bubblews near the end of April. I took a quick look and decided to leave it for later because i was busy at the time with other things and mylot.

A week later the tragedy at mylot happened. And then one more week after that on the 7th of May, i decided to start.

At this point i had no connections, no likes, no comments and no articles posted. I had a Clean slate!

So i decided to make a plan. I took a piece of paper and wrote everything down, the days until the end of the month to mark daily when i post 2 articles. That i should work on getting some connections. How to promote my articles. I had to have a plan. I couldn't just start writing and posting and leave it at that. And the plan was modified often as i was learning the site and the rules.

A few days later, seeing how things were going i also set a goal which was not under my control so much, but still it seemed like it can be achieved. To end the month having 200Connections and averaging more than 10Likes, 10Comments and 50Views per post. I didn't care if every post had those numbers. I just cared about average from all the posts.

So the days were going by, occasionally id skip a day and write nothing because im lazy or because of sleep. So then the next day id have to compensate by doulbing my articles to 4 to make up for the previous day where i had posted none.

From the 7th of May until the 31st of May(Today) there are 25 Days Exactly. That makes it 50 Articles all together counting 2 per day. I did it!! This is my 50th Article! :)

Here are the stats. I have over 200Connections and well over 50 views per article and 10likes per article on average. The comments are a little behind, but hey, it's not over yet.. not by a long shot ;)

Bubblews Bubblerian Stats - Articles Posted, Comments, Likes, Dislikes, Views

Now i know what you're thinking, there are only 49 articles in the screenshot.

I will post the new updated screenshot as soon as i post this article because this article is the Numero 50 :)

(if i haven't done it already by the time you arrived here ;) - UPDATED!! 

bubblews-connect-with-this-user-be-notified-each-time-user-makes-new-post-or-subcategory

I have also managed (To my Suprise) to cashout already once on the 25th of May. I wrote about it...

Here right before i clicked the redeem button: http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2017/04/first-bubblews-payment-request-in-50-cents.html

Here during the redemption process: http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2017/06/bubblews-redemption-echeck-payment-in-progress.html

And here after the eCheck cleared: http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2017/06/i-love-you-bubblews-paypal-echeck-cleared.html

And im already half-way into my second redemption. Should be redeeming again in 5-10 days max.


+Bubblews +Bubblerian +Success +Success-story +Likes +Views +Articles +Comments +Connections +Redemption +Redeem +Plan +Successfull-plan +Good-Job +Job-well-done +Posts +Cashout +Paid +LOVE +Personal

Picture 1: Google "Free to Use" ---> nativespellhealer.co.za
Picture 2 ---> I took the Screenshot



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on May 31st 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment