Socialesale.com Banner

Police Kills Dog - Terrible way to start my day (Video)

Thursday, March 17, 2016

statue-girl-with-wings-holding-head
Oh my God...

I woke up an hour ago and didn't even get to make myself a coffee yet. I came straight to Bubblews and checked my email and just started with my computer stuff - like i usually do.

I slept for a good 12 hours last night so i'm feeling all rested and regenerated. It's good.

Anyway, i see a video on facebook saying Police Kill Dog and i think to myself it must be some sort of a joke or something, so i play the video...

Ruined my day... Seriously though...

I don't know the situation and what was happening in the area where the video was shot. And it certainly isn't my video. But it's devestating how the cop just shot that dog. I mean, they could have handled it differently and maybe let the guy they arrested take the dog and put him back in the car. I mean, it's not like they arrested the guy under hard conditions. He surrendered and was arrested for no particular reason. His car was there. He wasn't going to run...

Anyway, i don't care about the guy they arrested or about the officers that arrested him. I only care about the loyal to his owner, innocent dog who got shot and killed for no particular reason because of a human lack of intelligence...

Hope you guys are having a better day than i am right now. Although if you choose to watch the video, that might change.



R.I.P Dog :(


+Police-kill-dog +Dead-dog +Cop-shot-dog +Officer-kills-dog +Dog-attacked +Dog-death

Picture: Google "Free To Use" Pictures --> www.flickr.com



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Miscallaneous category by me (Bubblerian) on July 2nd 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment