Socialesale.com Banner

Those people that borrow Money and Never pay it back!

Saturday, December 3, 2022

angry-cat-meowing

So many times in my life, i've come across people who borrow some money from me, and they Never, ever pay it back...

It's like they are always in a bad financial situation and can't pay me back for whichever reason. But on the other hand they are going out for drinks and smoking and getting high... What pays for all that? Air?


Personally i never borrow money. Ever... The 2 times i HAD to borrow some small amounts, i couldn't spend a .cent to save my life, until i had enough to pay back the friend who borrowed me the money. And i also made sure both times i borrowed money, that at the end of the day, i would be able to pay back what i borrowed, even if it meant selling my car to do it, i got it covered, otherwise i don't ask for money if i don't know for sure i can cover it one way or another.

Well, when i was younger and this kind of situations happen and i borrow money to one of those people, who never pay you back. I'm talking about friends here, not some stranger... Friends you might even hang out daily, but they never have the money to pay you back, no matter if we're talking about $10 or $100... They just don't have it, ever! Working, not working, same thing... Nothing changes...


So when i was younger i would get upset and be on some "wild sh*t" and let's go look for blah blah and arguing and you give me my money or else etc etc... Now that i've grown, i've realized something, if it costs me $10 or $100 to realize someone is a piece of trash, well, so be it, i win... I only lost a small amount of paper, and i got rid of a demon from my life... That's actually a pretty good deal. :)

That's it... People like that piss me off! Period!! Especially back when i was working to pay rent, electricity, water, food, gas, phone credit, all Completely on my own, no help whatsoever, and a "friend" asks me to borrow him $15, and keep in mind he gets money monthly from his mom, lives in his mom's house on the beach (his mom's in a different country), doesn't work, and he never paid me back... grrr 


That's it, rant over! :)



+Borrow-money +Borrow +Loan +Loan-money +Pay-back +Pay-back-money +Owe-money +Fake-friends +Demons +Pathetic-people +Losers +Liars

Picture: Google "Free To Use" Pictures --> www.flickr.com



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on July 16th 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment