Socialesale.com Banner

Going to Work Tonight!

Monday, October 3, 2022

black-animated-man-running-with-briefcase-going-to-work

I will be away from Bubblews tonight as i have to go to work. I hate it!

Don't get me wrong. I'm 23 and i've been working since i was 13 years old. That's why i hate it so much, because i know it so well and am fed up with it.

And it's not even 8 hours proper, because you have to start preparing yourself an hour earlier. Then go to work and be there for 8 hours straight. And usualy when you do these "monkey" waitering and bartending and delivery jobs you end up staying 9 and 10+ hours at work. Then you finish and by the time you get home and take your brain out of your drawer. So we just spent 12 Hours for work.... 

Then you have to sleep because you are tired from your job, so you sleep 8-10 hours. We just spent 20-22 hours at work, because of work. We are victims of the system. We are in prison and the system is the daddy, you know...

Anyway, this sucks, you know, i wanted to share my dissatisfaction with you guys. Wish me luck. I'll be away for 10 hours at least...

The only good part about it is the money i'll get, the money i need...

Peace...


+Work +Rat-race +Working +9-5 +System +Slavery +Monkey-business +Job +Employment +Money +Sucks +Terrible +Annoying +Complaining +Sad-bubblerian

Picture: Google "Free To Use" Pictures ---> commons.wikimedia.org 



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on June 15th 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment