Socialesale.com Banner

Is that a Snake?!

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

green-yellow-snake


 I came across a post just now that was writen by &DragonspiritPT of a Python strangling two kids.

www.bubblews.com/news/914156-python-strangles-two-kids


=========================


As i read it and finished, i was suddenly reminded of a little snake-incident i had happen to me a few years ago. It's one of those things you forget, but it comes back every once in a great while if there is a trigger...

So when i was younger there was a period when i used to frequently visit this Internet Cafe, to surf the net and play games etc. I can't remember if it was because i didn't have a computer at the time or because i didn't have internet at home, but there definitely was a reason...

And this internet cafe had a small "aquarium-type-glass-box", with a little snake in it. It was like the pet of the place. One night, it was getting late and we had maybe one or two more hours before the cafe closed, and there were just a few people left sitting burning out on the internet, and i was wearing these long jeans because it was winter time and it was cold. Suddenly, i feel something down at my feet, i can't remember what went through my head at first, but i was so concentrated at this game i was playing or whatever i was doing online at the time, that i just kind of put my other foot and sort of "scratched" myself on the spot i felt something... A minute later, i feel some sort of a movement again......

So i decide to take a look if it's maybe a mouse cable or a monitor or headphones cable.. Well, i look and i see this snake just sitting there on my leg, OH MY GOD I JUMP OUT OF MY CHAIR, make a kick move with my leg and the snake flies off of it straight onto the wall, and a second later everybody jumps up tripping, paranoid...

Well, the snake got out of it's box and decided to come and rest right on my leg, not cool... Anyway, the usual guy who owned the internet cafe wasn't there, and the worker was also kind of scared of snakes, so we ended up calling a guy from a kiosk next door, and he took the snake and put it back in its box...

Well, it might not have been a python, but it definitely left a sort of trauma, scary stuff.....


============================

Find me on Twitter:

twitter.com/Real_Bubblerian

============================

Find me on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/JamesYoung23

============================

+Snake +Snakes +Small-snake +Scared +Scary-experience +Internet-cafe-snake-pet +Snake-pet +Terrified +Personal +Scary-snakes

Picture: Google "Free To Use" Pictures --> www.public-domain-image.com



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on August 6th 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment