Socialesale.com Banner

Had the craziest nightmare

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

nightmare-black-background


Good morning everyone, i had the craziest dream/nightmare last night.

Before i forget it.


It began when 3 old friends came to me and we were supposed to do something, like a mission or something.

So i accepted to help my friends and we ended up going through this field or something, and then ended up in the backyard of this house. But there were people in the house so we were hiding from them. And it wasn't to rob the house or anything, the feeling i have and the impression i have is that we were there for something much bigger...


Well at some point, for some reason, we had to go back to where we came from, but 2 of the friends stayed behind...

So then i was back to where i came from originaly. Then the next scene i'm running back to the house and i meet the 2 friends left behind, i give them food, and i tell them if im not back in 2 hours, either leave, or do whatever you want... And i run back again.


In the next scene i want to go back to my 2 friends like i promised, but on the way to the backyard i see a bunch of Asian people have a shooting with some other people, like a war zone... Jesus Chrst... And in the dream i feel like my friends betrayed me, lied to me.

So at that point i can't go back to my 2 friends because i would have to pass in the middle of a shoot-out, i will get shot.

At that point the Asians lost, and the whatever white/black people who won are taking over and are all over the place. And suddenly i have a baby with me. So i'm trying to sneak away with the baby so that nobody takes notice of me. And at one point some sort of a cop or something that apparently knows me tell me something like: Hey, you got this? And i'm like, yeah man i got it... So i move on with the baby...

Next scene im somewhere scared like crazy that i will go to prison for a long time when they find out i helped the "bad" guys...


Then the next scene i'm back home, and i am feeding the baby, and i'm really really scared.

Then suddenly i wake up, apparently i slept in my dream and i woke up again, and i'm all scared that the baby didn't eat anything so i jump out of bed and i find 2 "babies", and at this point it's not even babies, it's like small hamsters or something.

And somebody is there and one of the small hamsters is fed. But the other is hungry and suffering, so i quickly get some milk and give it to the hamster. At that point... I woke up...


Completely paranoid and scared. Took me a minute to realize it was all a dream and everything is ok. And as soon as i realized i won't go to prison for a long time and that it was all a dream, a feeling of relief washed over me...

So, good morning... Good to be out of that nightmare!!


============================

Find me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Lionsnr892

============================

Find me on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/JamesYoung23

============================

+Nightmare +Dream +Night +Scared +Paranoid +Crazy +Dreaming +Last-Night +Prison +Relief

Picture: Google "Free To Use" Pictures --> hakitojin.deviantart.com



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on July 30th 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment