Socialesale.com Banner

2000 With the Dislike!

Saturday, November 20, 2021

bubblews-bubblerian-likes-dislikes-join-date


ahahahahahahahaha i cannot stop laughing, this is unbelievable.

I just clicked on my profile and what do i see?

1999 +Likes and 1 +Dislike which equal to 2000 Likes+Dislikes! Hooray Children... :)


The reason it's sooo funny is because it's the Second time this is happening... By Accident!

Look here: http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2018/12/bubblews-bubblerian-1000-with-dislike.html

This is one of my Top 5 posts on Bubblews actualy, hahaha...


I mean, if i wanted to be on my profile exactly at the moment my likes/dislikes are at this stage, i couldn't make it happen. If i wanted to set this up, i couldn't do it.

It's either luck, accidental... Or a higher power is giving me signs of existence... See i got a little something for everyone, Religious and non-Religious people alike :D

Ufff, as i typed the word accidental above, i was reminded that in 8,30 Hours i have a dentist appointment to finish the root canal which was began 2 days ago... You know, because it's acci-Dental.. :p

Good Night friends... :)



+Likes +Dislikes +Accidental +Dental +Bubblews +Bubblerian +Fun +

Picture --> I took the Screenshot 




↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on June 26th 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment