Socialesale.com Banner

1000 With the Dislike!

Sunday, December 9, 2018

I just clicked on my Bubblews profile and what do i see?

bubblews-bubblerian-likes-dislikes

999 +Likes and 1 +Dislike which equal to 1000 Likes+Dislikes! Hooray Children... :)

This makes me so happy that so many people have liked my articles. It's really a big incentive for me to keep writing and contributing even more to the community we got going on here.

At first when i was just starting out (on the 7th of May) Exactly 1 Month Ago my goal was to have 10 Likes, 50 +Views and 10 +Comments per +Article Averaging across all of my articles.

The statistics as of now say that im doing pretty good for the goals i had set.

Im averaging 15+ Likes, 10+ Comments and 60+ Views per Article. Awesome!

So now the next "Goal" is to reach 20 Likes, 15 Comments and 100 Views on Average per Article...

Thank you all. I couldn't have done it without you! Happy Bubbling... :)



+Bubblews +Bubblerian +Goal +Success +Accomplishment

Picture --> I took the Screenshot



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on June 7th 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment