Socialesale.com Banner

The worst Type of Bubblews User - Part 2

Sunday, October 4, 2020

facebook-dislike-thumbs-down

In part 1 i wrote about one type of user who is much worst than the type i will talk about here: http://soap-bubbles-land.blogspot.com/2020/09/the-worst-type-of-bubblews-user-part-1.html

=======================

The type of user i am talking about now is not breaking a rule or anything, but still putting themselves and yourself in danger as far as Bubblews paying you goes. I mean, they are a lost cause, but you don't want to have any troubles because of somebody else.. This is what happened to me yesterday.

I was just sitting around, minding my own business, and this user comes and likes 35 Different posts of mine, comments on my profile and then connects to me. This happened within 2 minutes... I mean, really? You read and liked 35 of my posts within 2 minutes? I don't think that's humanely possible...

Thing is that they will surely have problems when Bubblews checks their profile. But i don't want to have any problems myself!! I don't want Bubblews to think that i know this person or anything like that, so i really hate when people do this type of thing.. They do it because they think that then you will go and like their posts too, but it doesn't work that way... And this has happened to me before where people like 5-10 posts of mine within a minute. But this time, this time it was huge...

Here are the screenshots:


bubblews-submitted-a-new-post-liked-your-post-notifications1

bubblews-submitted-a-new-post-liked-your-post-notifications2

bubblews-submitted-a-new-post-liked-your-post-notifications3

This is Crazy... Don't do this!


===============================

Find me on Twitter:

===============================


+Bubblews +Users +Members +Rules +Common-courtesy +Angry +Upset +Worst-people +Taking-Advantage +Likes +Connect +Extreme +Crazy

Picture 1: Google "Free To Use" Pictures --> en.m.wikipedia.org
Pictures 2,3 & 4 --> I took and Edited the Screenshots 



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Reviews category by me (Bubblerian) on July 26th 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment