Socialesale.com Banner

The worst Type of Bubblews User - Part 1

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Angry Bee Animation

 

Today i am going to talk about a type of Bubblews user who i highly dislike/hate...

What these people do is so disgusting to me, seriously though, makes me sick...

The first time i encountered this type of user, i let it go... What happened was this guy came and commented on my profile something like: 

"Connected, happy to connect", or something to that extent...

But i was online, and the person never actually connected to me... I thought it weird, but let it go. And after checking out the profile of the person, i decided not to connect to him... Then a week later, the same guy comes and comments something similar to my profile, but doesn't ever actually connect to me... Then i realized the game he plays...


These people comment "Connected", and they never connect to you, so at the end of the day they get all of these connections while they don't actually connect to anyone at all... And they LIE to do it!! So at the end of the day, the people connecting to them can see their posts, but they never connect to anybody to read them back... They're just gathering connections in a sneaky way. Sick!!

So i had this happen to me, and i let it go, didn't say anything... But yesterday, it happened to me again, only this time i was in a different mood, and i responded...

A girl came to my profile and commented Connected. But she didn't connect, so i waited a few minutes, and she never connected. So i went to her profile and told her about it and asked her NOT to connect to me... Then she came and actually connected (AFTER my Comment on her profile). So i went back to her profile and gave her a piece of my mind... Here are the screenshots, should clear everything up!


The First Pic is from My Profile Page:

bubblews-comments

The Second Pic is from Her Profile Page:

bubblews-comments2

As you can see, i marked the comments for you to see how the situation evolved, her comments and my comments...

Anyway, i was really upset by this, but i guess that she didn't break any rules for me to report her. But i believe that the rules of common courtesy were broken, and i was extremely upset by this...

What mostly got me thinking now is that sometimes i can't keep up with all the notifications. And sometimes when i lose some notifications i get people who connected to me Comment on my profile, so i go and connect back if i want to. But now, what if that girl commented on my profile and never connected to me, but i wasn't online to know it... I would connect to her never knowing about it. And there is nothing i can do about it too... Did she break a Bubblews rule? I don't think so...


===============================

Find me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Lionsnr892

===============================

+Bubblews +Users +Members +Rules +Common-courtesy +Angry +Upset +Worst-people +Taking-Advantage +Evil +Liars +Lie

Picture 1: Google "Free To Use" Pictures --> pixabay.com
Pictures 2 & 3 --> I took and Edited the Screenshots 



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Reviews category by me (Bubblerian) on July 26th 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment