Socialesale.com Banner

Will i manage to make my Bubblews Profile All Round Numbers?

Saturday, August 15, 2020

bubblews-bubblerian-profile-stats1

I looked at my profile just now and noticed something beautiful, for my taste.

All round numbers. The Likes and Comments are a perfect Round Number.

I am just missing 3 Views and 1 Post to make it food for the eyes. 

This post here will complete my vision. Hopefuly.

But i only have one shot to catch perfection before someone comments or likes or i get more than Exactly 3 views. 

As soon as i succeed or Fail, i will post the success or failure screenshot in this here post.

Im so excited. :D 

Ufff, ufff, deep breaths... 


+Bubblews +Profile +Bubblews-Profile +Bubblerian +Bubblerian-profile +Mission +Success +Failure +My-profile

bubblews-bubblerian-estgirl-liked-your-post


THE UPDATE - FAILURE - BY 1 LIKE!!!

+Estgirl - You broke my heart to pieces!!! :( :( :) :( :) :) :(

bubblews-bubblerian-profile-stats2

What I'm feeling, no one knows... :D



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on May 22nd 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment