Socialesale.com Banner

South Park - "The Coon Episodes"

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

south-park-sign

South Park is probably my favorite (Surely Top 3) Animated Tv Show of all times.

I like it better than The Simpsons and Family Guy.

The humor is great. The storylines are well thought of and every episode has a meaning and different messages. Every character brings something to the table to make South Park probably the best animated Tv Show. I am sure many will agree with me.

Now, im not saying the others are not good. Okay, im saying Family guy is terrible. hehe
The Simpsons are okay, it's a good show, funny and easy to watch.

Even though occasionally i thought South Park is getting old and that the episodes have become like a copy of a copy and uninteresting. They always suprise me by making the next episodes better than ever.

Which brings me to my least favorite South Park episodes. "The Coon" - "And Friends" - Or whatever.

The Coon episodes are terrible. Not funny at all. The characters and the storyline is just all over the place. It's downright stupid, if you ask me. So if there are any South Park people surfing the internet looking for people's reviews of South Park and what people say about it. I hope they see this post and throw out any and all Coon stuff they plan to do in the future (unless they already realized it's ruining the show).

I believe South Park has many more seasons to go and i actualy hope they do. I would hate to stop seeing Cartman the Evil Genius and Randy and the whole town go off the air. Especially Cartman, there is none better than Cartman. :D

And since im here talking about the bad South Park episodes. One more comes to mind. This was the first South Park episode i ever saw and really hated. "ManBearPig" Mehhh...

I can't wait for Season 17 to start. Southparketeers :) 

south-park-eric-cartman-the-coon

+South-Park +The-coon +The-Simpsons +Family-Guy +South-park-menbearpig +Coon-and-friends +South-park-review +Eric-cartman +Cartman +Animated-tv-show +Funny +Funny-tv-show +Comedy +Comedy-tv-show

Pictures: Google "Free to Use" Pictures
Picture 1 --> commons.wikimedia.org
Picture 2 --> kaczorq.deviantart.com



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Entertainment category by me (Bubblerian) on May 31st 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment