Socialesale.com Banner

Sorry for being absent everyone!

Saturday, April 22, 2023

absent


Hey everyone, i was on my holiday for 2 days up until yesterday, and then i came back expecting to receive my 14th redemption which was made on 5th of September... Well, it never arrived... :(


After 13 perfect payments, on time, the correct amount, the 14th never arrived and i waited until now and sent an email to BubblewsSupport asking about it. I was planning to do some heavy bubbling and catch up with everyone after i came back from my holidays, but with my unpaid redemption i'm really feeling low and i have no inspiration to write anymore...


I will get my inspiration back surely, but if i can't get paid then i will have to really stop spending so much time on Bubblews, and start looking for other writing sites to write on...


Now, i won't leave Bubblews completely no matter what happens... However, i believe that i have been a great and fair member here who has followed all the rules to the letter and contributed quality to Bubblews. So i am hoping that BubblewsSupport will acknowledge that and respond to my email about my delayed/missing payment...


All i want is to not be ignored. If there is a reason i won't be getting paid, or even if there is no reason, i would like to know so that i can move on, or correct any mistakes i may have unknowingly made. But ignoring me, well, i would have to get offended by that...


Anyway, i am sure that this situation will be resolved because i have only good experiences from Bubblews, all of Bubblews, members and Support alike... So just accept my apologies my friends for not being around as much lately, due to my holidays, and now due to my unpaid redemption... 


Happy Bubbling everyone!



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on September 10th 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment