Socialesale.com Banner

My Japanese Love - Mitsubishi

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

mitsubishi-logo


This article here is dedicated to my favorite car of all times, my Mitsubishi Galant. My favorite Japanese love of all times.


  • She has never left me in the middle of the road even when she had technical problems.
  • She has never failed to start even when the battery was almost dead.
  • She has never ran out of gas even when driven for days with the gas lamp turned on.
  • She has never had a broken tire except once. And when it did happen, she made sure i was in a car with a friend who knew how to change it and that there was a spare tire in the trunk.
  • Her radio never stopped working.
  • She never failed a government test that she has to undergo every two years. For tires, brakes, lights etc.
  • She never had any accidents which would result in a rise in my insurance payments.
  • She never required excessive maintenance and mechanic visits.
  • She is easy to service without having to spend money on anything but parts.


We have been together for 4 Years, ever since i got my drivings licence. The best thing that ever happened to me. 

If i was given a brand new car tomorrow, i would sell that car and use that money to fix my Japanese gal and renew her. Plus id get to keep some money because it wouldn't cost much to renew her.

If i was a rich man tomorrow and moved to another country, i wouldn't buy the same car model. Id take the same exact car i have now and move it to that other country, no matter the charges and fees i have to pay.

We love each other, me and my Mitsubishi. And we are both the same age, made the same wonderful year, 1989. This one is for you baby!!! :D


+Car +Car-Love +Mitsubishi +Mitsubishi-galant +Favorite-Car +Best-car +LOVE +Japanese-car +Personal +Vehicle +Reliable-car

Picture: Google "Free to Use" Pictures ---> www.roadmagnet.com



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Perspnal category by me (Bubblerian) on May 19th 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment