Socialesale.com Banner

Great New Bubblews Month - 10,000 Views

Monday, May 30, 2022

bubblews-blue-hearts


Welcome July.

This month has begun wonderfuly, i feel changes coming on Bubblews, and i know you do too.

I have never had problems with my payments. But i know many others do, so i am happy that one more person was hired to help run the site. It will make things easier and faster for us all. Members and Administrators alike.

Then, i have this feeling that Version 3.0 is just around the corner, and that an FAQ is coming out soon, i just know that it will only make the site 100 times better. If that's even possible, since it's already perfect as it is.

Next, they have started cracking down on Spammers, Pagiarizers, Rule-Breakers. Another awesome move, because when that is complete, and those stealing from Bubblews are out the door, there will be less of us to manage, simply put. And that means everything will be done faster and more effectively.

Of course, it will take time for everything to be brough up to a level, and for everything to be taken care of. But i strongly feel that we have entered July motivated, strong and decisive. And that can only make Bubblews better and stronger. Let all other revenue sharing sites envy Bubblews, so says Bubblerian!


And me, i'm still here, and i will still be here for a long time to come. I feel like i have hit a milestone! I have finaly managed to reach 10,000 Views for my 100+ articles. I'm proud of that. Now, i still haven't reached my goal, to have 100 Views per article averaging across all of my articles. But it doesn't matter. I'm happy as it is. Plus i have managed to reach 20 Likes, 10 Comments and 500+ Connections averaging on all of my articles. That's a bigger part of my goals accomplished. As shown, below. ;)


bubblews-profile-page-user-statistics-join-date-likes-dislikes-articles-posted-comments-views



So i just wanted to welcome July.

I wanted to thank Bubblews owner and administrators for all they are doing to make this site better. And for creating this site and allowing us to earn, learn, make friends, practice our writing skills, and everything in between. A Big Thank You! :)

Next, i want to thank all of my Friends. I wanted to write connections, but that's just a meaningless word. I could not have hit 10.000 Views, all those likes and comments with connections. Only with Friends, Brothers, Sisters and Family. A Big Thank You to you too! :)

Happy Bubbling Everyone! Much Love!



+Bubblews +Great-Bubblews +Bubblerian +Bubblews-Love

Pictures --> I took the Screenshots!

=================================
================================= 




↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Miscellaneous category by me (Bubblerian) on July 3rd 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment