Socialesale.com Banner

100th Article on Bubblews

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Bubblews

With this post, i am the proud owner of 100 Articles on Bubblews... A True Bubblerian :)

In the screenshot i have 99 Articles, but that's because this post makes it 100...

bubblews-bubblerian-articles-posted-99

So, did i fulfill all of my goals? No

Did i fulfill most of them? Yes

I wanted to have 20 Likes, 10 Comments and 100 Views per post on average by the time i reach 100 Posts...

As you can see in the above screenshot I managed to get the Comments and very close to getting the Likes... I fell a bit behind on views, but as time goes by, it will come i'm sure...

Also connections, i didn't have it in my goals exactly, it doesn't matter because i prefer quality over quantity, but a nice 500 would be cool for 100 posts. I guess i failed at that, but it's okey because as i said, i never had it as a goal... Besides, if i wanted that i would go and connect to 20 people per day, and surely i could have reached the 500 connections... :)

bubblews-connect-connections-friends-followers

Thank you fellow Bubblerians, i couldn't have done it without you... :)

+Happy-Bubbling everyone! :)


+Bubblews +Bubblerian +100th-article +Success +Happy +Articles +Posts +Likes +Views +Connections +Comments +Goals +Accomplish-goals

Pictures --> I took the Screenshots




↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Personal category by me (Bubblerian) on June 26th 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment