Socialesale.com Banner

Worms in Tea!

Tuesday, July 17, 2018


I had a surprise waiting for me today in my tea glass jar. The surprise is worms! :o

During the winter i had like 5-6 Different varieties of tea which i held in separate glass jars and was drinking regularly with some Honey as a sweetener.

As the winter was coming to an end and all my tea jars had a little bit left in each. I decided to put all the left-over tea together in one large glass jar. And i left it in the room just sitting there.

Today i was thinking about re-organizing my room a little, so i looked around. And i see something moving inside my tea glass jar. I was like, how did that bug get in that sealed glass jar? hmm..

So i take the jar and look around inside of it a little. It was full of small bugs/worms. They were literally born out of thin air and reproducing in there. Ehh disgusting stuff. I never knew it could happen. I mean there's no moisture in there or anything to create life... I guess i've learned my lesson.

Anyway, i threw away the tea, and put some fresh tea i have in the fridge for the next winter. It's real good organic tea leaves (Not bags), so i was so sad to see it go, i had Nettle and Kantarion and a few real good varieties of tea, organic, pure tea leaves, real good stuff...

Let this serve as a warning to you. Those young and ignorant like me, that is... :)


+Tea +Worms +Tea-worms +Tea-bugs +Bugs +Tea-leaves +Nettle-tea +Kantarion-tea +Organic-tea +Waste +Lesson

Pictures: Google "Free To Use" Pictures
Picture 1 --> www.flickr.com
Picture 2 --> hujikari.deviantart.com



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Miscellaneous category by me (Bubblerian) on July 01st 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment