Socialesale.com Banner

Facebook Discovery!

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I have always preferred Facebook over Twitter... I didn't even have a Twitter account up until 6 Months ago. Even when i created one and got familiar with it, i still prefered Facebook in every aspect.

Today i was taking care of my small blog i have about make money online sites (It's on my profile). It's basicaly a blog provided by this PTC site, so i took advantage and created the blog since im a member of the site, i mean, why not...

Anyway, just now i took a few hours and updated my little blog and took care of some things... After i was done, i wanted to share it on my Facebook and Twitter profiles. So i went to Twitter, and shared my blog, no problem.

Then i went to Facebook, and apparently the Cashnhits domain is Blocked. Wow, i never had a problem ever, sharing things on Facebook. So i go and i find a link-shortening site, like bitly, and i go to Facebook again. Blocked! Then i find another link-shortener. Blocked! Wow man, and that's the discovery, because i never knew Facebook blocks domains/sites/links like that. And that's also how Twitter gained a point in my book, comparing to Facebook...

I mean, i understand that Facebook might block a certain type of links or a site when some links are spammed all over facebook all the time. I understand that and i agree with it. But for them to block and not allow Me to share something on My page with My Friends?? I don't like that... Just like i wouldn't like not being allowed to share what i want on my Facebook Group or Fan Page, when i eventualy create one...

Of course, i could go and find a way to do it. That's what we have BlackHat techniques for. But i'm lazy, and i prefer White/Gray Hat techniques...

Not cool Facebook... Not cool.


=================================
My Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Lionsnr892
=================================

Haha Bubblews Knows, Look at the Captcha I got. :p










+Facebook +Facebook-Blocks-URL +Facebook-Cashnhits +URL-shorteners-facebook +Cashnhits +Uncool +Unfair-facebook +Facebook-link-shorteners

Picture --> I took the Screenshot from Facebook. 



↠ This post was originally published on Bubblews in the Miscellaneous category by me (Bubblerian) on July 08th 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment